shape
carat
color
clarity

Any opinions on my options with this ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sjohnso5

Rough_Rock
I picked out my e-ring and have had some trouble finding a band that would fit with it. What are your thoughts on a custom band vs. resetting? I found a lovely 3 stone halo setting by Ritani that I love, but I''m torn! Any suggestions?

Sallysering7219951.jpg

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely ring, I would match it with an asscher eternity band.. Have any more shots to see?

Olive Oil

Rough_Rock
No! Don''t reset! I think that it is beautiful as is. Are you concerned because the band won''t fit flush?

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
I think it would be a shame to reset that...it's so unique and striking...I love it! I'd go with a plain platinum band, or how about a channel set asscher eternity band like this one from signed pieces? http://www.signedpieces.com/item.cfm?item_id=2148

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Here's a pic...

ETA, I know that no stright band will sit completely flush with your ring, but I think the little gap would actually look good and emphasize that beautiful e-ring!

signedpieceseternityasschers.JPG

susi

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is just lovely! And so are the suggestions you''ve received.

Another thought.....you can get a benchman to make up a band that will fit up against your ring.....go in and out and fit it exactly, if you wish and be thin enough to not overpower it at all. You can even get it soldered to it, if you wanted.

One of my fav wedding sets that I looked at for a long time was made exactly this way.

luvsdiamonds

Shiny_Rock
FacetFire and susi, both have great ideas. I wouldn''t reset , your ring is gorgeous and it stands for you and your FH''s love for one another. Either the eternity band or having a benchman make you one will look great!
2.gif

sjohnso5

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all the wonderful tips and advice! The channel set asscher band is gorgeous! It is hard for me to not have it fit flush, but I do like the idea of them being two separate rings. It also makes me feel better to recognize that it IS unique! Thank you all for setting me straight! Also, if anyone has any more ideas I will gladly accept.....thanks again!

anacgarcia

Shiny_Rock
i think it''d look great with a thin ascher cut eternity band, here''s the best i could do, of course the color is different but just to get the idea..

Sallysering7219951 copy.jpg

anacgarcia

Shiny_Rock
forgot the pic
33.gif

Sallys00002.jpg

kkal474

Rough_Rock
There is a really neat semi-bezel 5-stone ring on Blue Nile that might match your ring perfectly. Can''t figure out how to post pics but it is stock number 5784 and is on page 4 of the diamond wedding bands

Kristen

sjohnso5

Rough_Rock
That''s very cool! I do think the thin asscher band would look good next to it with the gap, now that I see it....thanks!!

luvsdiamonds

Shiny_Rock
You are sooo right!!! I think it''s a perfect match also!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes you must buy it so we can see a "real life" picture of them together! They look like a perfect match.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
great great find!!!

I don''t think you will find something more suited than that one !!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

sjohnso5

Rough_Rock
I had seen that one but was a little leary about ordering it and not knowing what it would look like on. BUT....when I see them together know it looks like they were made for each other!!!

I also found a store that sells it on ebay but I''m very very unsure about ordering from ebay....any thoughts?

http://cgi.ebay.com/5-Stone-1-25-Carat-Asscher-Diamonds-Wedding-Band-G-H-VS_W0QQitemZ8917268776QQihZ004QQcategoryZ92853QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem
40.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh that Blue Nile one is PERFECT!!! I would order it from BN and not ebay...it looks like the ebay seller took the picture from BN!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
I would be very leery about ebay. That is the same band I was thinking of, too, the one that anagarcia posted. But the other SP asscher band is pretty too. Don''t reset. Your ring is so unique.

anacgarcia

Shiny_Rock
don''t buy it from ebay! it''s a little cheaper because it''s white gold, it''d be better to ask blue nile if they can make it in white gold if you want it that way

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results