shape
carat
color
clarity

any opinions mstone on ebay?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hem01

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I am casting my net very wide now. I''ve seen several posts about ebay sellers. Does anyone have experience with msstone on ebay. she has many diamonds listed in her store. she is a power seller. most of her feedback, from my brief perusal, concern her buying products rather than selling.

thanks.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi hem,

I am not familiar with Ebay/that seller. I would be leary of making such a large purchase on there though. Most stories have less than happy endings.

If you would like to list your budget, we''d be happy to try and help you find something.
1.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
If not already, your first stop should be http://www.toolhaus.org/ to check their f/b for real. Ebay f/b is not as accurate as you need.
Secondly, if you''d like to post a link we can have a look, but second Ellen''s advice.
There are very few sellers on ebay that I''d trust for a decent diamond purchase, and even less if we''re talking modern cut diamonds.
Imho, the only diamonds worth buying on ebay are antique/vintage ones - I have yet to come across a seller I would trust for modern ones.

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
FYI, Dover is trustworthy for modern cuts. Several of us have purchased from them (secondhand diamonds, not new)
1.gif

I''m not familiar with the seller you posted.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
One red light for me is that she has a small disclaimer at the bottom of her auction saying that the photo shown isn''t the actual stone. She also says that her inventory moves fast and if she doesn''t have the one you want she will substitute...fishy to me.

oneandahalfrock

Shiny_Rock
I''m not too sure about this- I think the money being spent isn''t worth the eBay risk, and really the prices don''t seem THAT great.
Don''t get me wrong, I''m not totally anti-eBay, but it is a lot of money on the line.
Much luck!
BTW, what exactly are you looking for cut, carat, clarity and color wise? Many of the vendor jewelers offer a PS discount, maybe we could help find you something nice
2.gif

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just remember on ebay you get what you pay for.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results