shape
carat
color
clarity

ANY NEW-BEE JEWELERS OUT THERE OTHER THAN ME?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gator915nco

Rough_Rock
I am very new at the whole jewelry making thing, but here is a ring that I made for my wife. It is a blue 1.51 blue sapphire with .80 crts of diamonds. It is not the best, but I have only been doing this for about a year, and it was my 20th ring. Let me know what you think. Please post pictures your latest creations and how long you have been making jewelry. I love to talk to people. I learn something new everyday.
9.gif

Kristin Ring.JPG

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
I''m not a jeweler, but the ring is very pretty!!
36.gif

Gator915nco

Rough_Rock
Thank you!
9.gif

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Your wife must be so pleased!

Gator915nco

Rough_Rock
Yeah she was. I am working on a pendant and earings to match it now. Thankyou

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to you Stephen
35.gif
The ring is lovely, you did a great job! You obviously have talent, do you plan to go into the industry professionally? What a lucky wife you have to be the recipient of your work!!
31.gif
31.gif
11.gif

Gator915nco

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the nice welcome
35.gif
. I am currently in the Army doing my thing. Once I retire, I have plans on opening a small business. It is good that I have 7 years to retirement because there are so many things I need to learn. I just hope I don''t loose the fascination. I don''t think I will, I have been doing well with customers and more and more keep showing up for me to make them rings and stuff. I really enjoy doing it. Most of the time it is so relaxing to put a ring or some other piece of jewelry together. Sometimes not so much. Like the times when I crack or shatter a stone
32.gif
. Other than that it is fun. I cut my first seat the other day, and it turned out well. In time, I will get better. One of these days I hope to make some stunning jewelry that people will fall in love with.
30.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/4/2005 1:33:16 PM
Author: Gator915nco

Thank you for the nice welcome
35.gif
. I am currently in the Army doing my thing. Once I retire, I have plans on opening a small business. It is good that I have 7 years to retirement because there are so many things I need to learn. I just hope I don''t loose the fascination. I don''t think I will, I have been doing well with customers and more and more keep showing up for me to make them rings and stuff. I really enjoy doing it. Most of the time it is so relaxing to put a ring or some other piece of jewelry together. Sometimes not so much. Like the times when I crack or shatter a stone
32.gif
. Other than that it is fun. I cut my first seat the other day, and it turned out well. In time, I will get better. One of these days I hope to make some stunning jewelry that people will fall in love with.
30.gif

First, thank you for doing what you do right now!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Second, I''m sure you will make stunning jewlery that people will fall in love with!! Can''t wait to see other pieces you make!
10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results