shape
carat
color
clarity

Any new 5 stone rings out there?

Unobuck19

Rough_Rock
Hello!

Does anyone have new 5 stone rings to show?? I'd love to see what new rings people have! I'm considering a Brian Gavin 5 Stone Trellis and want to see what is out there to see!
Thanks!

Unobuck19

Rough_Rock
Looks very nice! I never considered a Pave setting but I like it! Congrats on the new ring! I hope you enjoy it for a very long time!

Zikai

Rough_Rock
I had BGD make a five stone trellis II band from my original engagement ring stone, a pair of old studs and two new diamonds. I'm in love with it! It is approximately 2.8 ctw. image_3749.jpg

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Zikai|1439214977|3912943 said:
I had BGD make a five stone trellis II band from my original engagement ring stone, a pair of old studs and two new diamonds. I'm in love with it! It is approximately 2.8 ctw. image_3749.jpg

Zikai, is there a SMTB thread on your new five stone? I love seeing projects with repurposed stones! :appl: Would love to see a thread with before/after pics or just the story of how your BG five stone came to fruition. It's very beautiful! :love:

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
I started my 5-stone project back in February. Initially I was undecided between the platinum U prong and trellis settings, but at the urging of the sales rep, I went with the BG U prong setting, with ~ .35 stones, I color. When I got the ring, I was not in love. Due to the openness of the setting, the I color really bugged me. I am not normally color sensitive (I have a 1.73 J colored center stone in my e-ring). I wore it for a month or so as I traveled overseas. By the time I got back home, I was well beyond my return period. I knew I couldn't return the setting, so I decided to upgrade the stones and went with ~ .35 D & E stones (three D's and 2 E's). When I receive the upgrade, I loved it! I still wish I would have gone with the trellis setting, but the U prong is gorgeous, too! Ring size 5.75 :love:

img_0596.jpg img_0595.jpg
img_0584_0.jpg img_0591.jpg

Unobuck19

Rough_Rock
I love it! Gorgeous! I went with a BGD trellis 2 design as well- My ring should be coming soon will post pics! They do wonderful , beautiful work! Enjoy!

Unobuck19

Rough_Rock
Beautiful! I went with the BGD Trellis 2 design- I almost went with the Nightingale (its a U prong) (its being made- no pics yet... ) I couldn't decide at first since I loved both designs.
Your ring and stones are gorgeous! I am color sensitive so I would have been like you about the I stone color- but being BGD Im sure they would've been pretty.
Your ring looks great on you- I like that you can really see the beautiful stones!
Congrats and enjoy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results