shape
carat
color
clarity

Any love for Grade A Jadeite here?

Muhammad_Ali

Rough_Rock
Set me back a pretty penny :$$): :$$): but the translucency and color were so worth it. I took them to the jeweler to figure out how I should set them and he insisted I sell them to him. I've never sold a stone before but he was insistent and it was obvious he was in love with the stones. I told him I'd sleep on it.

He offered me 5x what I'd paid, but I wanted to make sure he wasn't offering below market value. I did some research and asked a few other jewelers if they were interested. His offer was very generous, alas, I decided to part with these beauties (having owned them for no more than a week, mind you)...but not before taking a picture.

20170119_201634.jpg

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Those don't look real...

Muhammad_Ali

Rough_Rock
They are, the jeweler who bought them from me specializes in jadeite. He used IR spectroscopy to confirm there was no polymer-impregnation.

soberguy

Brilliant_Rock
I have true love of jadeite. So much so that I don't have a quarter to my name, but I will take my jadeite to my grave!

Muhammad_Ali

Rough_Rock
soberguy|1485191943|4118568 said:
I have true love of jadeite. So much so that I don't have a quarter to my name, but I will take my jadeite to my grave!

HA!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results