shape
carat
color
clarity

Any LOST fans on here?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mausketeer

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/15/2009 3:10:12 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier

Date: 5/15/2009 3:08:30 PM
Author: mausketeer
I just had to add here.... Nestor Carbonell (the guy who plays Richard) - NO EYELINER. He looks like that all the time (check him out on Google images). I remember him from ''Suddenly Susan'' and he looked the same (hey, wait a minute....... he doesn''t age in real life EITHER! WTF?????? LOL) The man is simply blessed with super dark eyelashes. I work with a Persian guy who has the same thing......
I love Richard. I''ve had the biggest crush on him since Season 2.
30.gif
11.gif
My crush kinda changes from season to season..... gone from Sawyer to Desmond to Jin and back. Even Locke sometimes! (hey, he''s HOT for an older guy! Especially when he''s all "in charge" and stuff..... LOL).

But yes, Richard is dreamy isn''t he?

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/15/2009 3:04:43 PM
Also, the eye in the S6 trailer was indeed Jack''s eye. He has green eyes, that go sort of hazel sometime. I''d be willing to bet it''s Jack.
I think its Jack''s too. It was the same as when he showed up back on the island in the beginning of this season.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/15/2009 3:20:31 PM
I just had to add here.... Nestor Carbonell (the guy who plays Richard) - NO EYELINER. He looks like that all the time (check him out on Google images). I remember him from ''Suddenly Susan'' and he looked the same (hey, wait a minute....... he doesn''t age in real life EITHER! WTF?????? LOL) The man is simply blessed with super dark eyelashes. I work with a Persian guy who has the same thing......
30.gif
11.gif
My crush kinda changes from season to season..... gone from Sawyer to Desmond to Jin and back. Even Locke sometimes! (hey, he''s HOT for an older guy! Especially when he''s all ''in charge'' and stuff..... LOL).

I''m all about Jack and Jin
30.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/15/2009 3:20:31 PM

30.gif
11.gif
My crush kinda changes from season to season..... gone from Sawyer to Desmond to Jin and back. Even Locke sometimes! (hey, he''s HOT for an older guy! Especially when he''s all ''in charge'' and stuff..... LOL).

Ohhhh, Jin was my first crush!!!!
30.gif

It was so cool seeing Jin and Sun''s wedding scene, because my husband and I went to that temple when we were on Oahu and have pics in front of it (sidenote: that temple is in the Valley of the Kings, which is a HUGE graveyard!). We''re total nerds, we did a tour of the island via www.lostvirtualtour.com and if you''ve seen my TTD pics, they were taken on the Losties original crash beach.
2.gif
I also have pics of The Others camp (Camp Erdman), and some other random locations around the island.
3.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/15/2009 3:23:03 PM
Author: fieryred33143

Also, the eye in the S6 trailer was indeed Jack''s eye. He has green eyes, that go sort of hazel sometime. I''d be willing to bet it''s Jack.
I think its Jack''s too. It was the same as when he showed up back on the island in the beginning of this season.
I found a gif someone made, and it''s actually the same exact shot from Season 1, just with some colouring differences. The eyelashes are exactly the same, and your eyelashes would have changed a bit in 5 years.
1.gif

mausketeer

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/15/2009 3:47:49 PM

Date: 5/15/2009 3:23:03 PM
Author: fieryred33143

I found a gif someone made, and it''s actually the same exact shot from Season 1, just with some colouring differences. The eyelashes are exactly the same, and your eyelashes would have changed a bit in 5 years.
1.gif
Well I think maybe that was like, the very first shot from the first episode, too, right? Jack opening his eye on the beach? Does anyone remember? Yeah, it must be Jack..... he''s the key to everything here, right? His dad obviously is a HUGE part of this, his sister, etc etc. Everything has some tie to Jack in some way or other.......

Man, I need to rent the past years NOW and rewatch them...... only ever seen them all ONCE if you can believe it. But luckily I HAVE watched it all from the very first show. I remember somehow getting the monster and noises in the jungle all confused and thinking it was a remake of "LAND of the Lost"! LOL. I thought there were going to be real dinosaurs coming to get them - I almost didn''t bother to watch episode #2!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results