shape
carat
color
clarity

Any knowledge of vendor - http://www.choicecarats.com/ ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CountryBoy

Rough_Rock
After a great deal of deep thinking, I am very, very close to doing business with a jeweler in Arizona with the website of http://www.choicecarats.com/ and the ebay name of azdiamondbroker. From what I have seen, he has a good reputation. A search on this forum found very limited comments, but all of the comments were positive. The same goes for his ebay feedback and Better Business Bureau rating. I''ve felt comfortable with him in my direct communications.

Having said that, I know this is the place to seek out the advice of the experts. Does anyone have any experiences with this vendor, either good or bad? Thank you.

Rank Amateur

Brilliant_Rock
I would give the hairy eyeball to anyone selling gems on ebay.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I dont know of them but as far as ebay goes there is definatly a mix. I have heard horror storeis of frozen spit and on the flip side Signed Pieces does a lot of bussiness on Ebay and there have been several ladies posting eternity bands that they loved.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
What are you looking to purchase from this vendor? I did a quick serch and compared his diamond prices to the PS vendors and his prices were higher. If you are looking for an exact setting then post it and people will help you with that as well.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i didn''t do a search, but if any of the vendors here compare pricewise, it seems like an easy decision. best of luck to you!!

marriahlyn

Shiny_Rock
This vendor has sold diamonds via many ebay user names. Let me do some research and see what I can find.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results