shape
carat
color
clarity

any interesting mens diamond wedding rings out there

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

caitanya1486

Rough_Rock
I had a real fun time when i was looking for a ring and got realy into it even more than my fiance it was realy cool, but i soon realised thats mens rings are boring either too light iam a big guy i like a heavy ring over 25 grames all the rings i saw were like tin and if they had stones they were tiny.so i designed my own heavy ring with a big stone i have already posted pics elsewhere, has anyone else had the same problem and resorted to having there own ring made, anyone got any interesting mens rings to show us. I suppose most men like simple rings right IT WOULD BE INTERESTING TO HEAR WHAT OTHER MEN LIKE IN A RING

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
I think mine is.

Today I''d have gotten a simple gold band.

Maybe I''ll get the digital camera going again some day soon. Meanwhile...near 18 years ago I did get mine. Imagine a simple-ish gold band..toward the front an 1/8 wide band of onyx imbeded within it, running towards the front of the ring for 1/4 inch on either side. At the front, imbedded, a small diamond...so the onyx is on either side of the diamond.

caitanya1486

Rough_Rock
heres anouther pic of my 49grames 0.97 vvs1 E coulour ring i had custom made in platinum

Photo 179.jpg

asquareguy

Rough_Rock

caitanya1486

Rough_Rock
yep those are diamonds at the side the centre stone is a .92ct round diamond E coulour vs1 ideal cut its a debeer marque stone the diamond speard is 6.35mm so it looks like a carot and the ring weighs in at 49grams of platinum its seriously heavy i will add better pics

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Here is the one my FI chose to be his wedding band. It was designed by Damiani and Brad Pitt. HEE!

I think he was jealous of my blings. *wink*

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/28/2007 2:02:03 PM
Author: mela lu
Here is the one my FI chose to be his wedding band. It was designed by Damiani and Brad Pitt. HEE!

I think he was jealous of my blings. *wink*
It won''t upload the pic. uuurgh. I don''t know why. its a small JPG.

sigh.

AH! This one worked. Hooray.

damiani and brad pitt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results