shape
carat
color
clarity

Any info on Angara.com?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

leapinghorse

Rough_Rock
A search gave only three results with little info. Looks like they are rather new. Curious if anyone has used them or knows about them.

Also, can someone fill me in on how different online retailers share a database? Is there a pool of diamonds that certain suppliers allow all retailers to list? When a dealer has access to a stone but it is not "in-house", where is it typically?

Thanks!

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
The website is "light" compared to their competition. There will have to be a lot of changes and additions before it competes with many other currently operating Internet vendor''s websites.

jxl

Rough_Rock
I purchased stones from angara.com. I am happy with my purchase .
My contact is Laura.

Ususally you will find stone certificate online. But there are some stones without certificate available online.
If the stone you like is certified by GIA, you can use this link to lookup the certificate: http://www.gia.edu/reportcheck/

Hope it helps.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/2/2007 11:41:23 AM
Author:leapinghorse

Also, can someone fill me in on how different online retailers share a database? Is there a pool of diamonds that certain suppliers allow all retailers to list? When a dealer has access to a stone but it is not ''in-house'', where is it typically?

Thanks!

This article
might be interesting for you leapinghorse.

leapinghorse

Rough_Rock
Awesome thanks for the link!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results