shape
carat
color
clarity

Any ideas for delicate, yellow gold diamond huggies?

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My beautiful mum's birthday is in February, and the cogs are already turning about a gift for her! I've budgeted about $500 and would like to get her some diamond earrings. I think huggies would suit her best, she loves really delicate jewellery and tends to leave the same earrings in every day. I've priced a couple of pairs from various vendors and have eyed off the BGD leverback huggies for a while now. Before I decide on these, does anyone have any ideas? Basically they need to be chared prong, 5-7 diamonds per hoop, yellow gold, able to be worn pretty much every day, and of course really thparkly :rodent:

I'm pretty sure the BGD ones will fit the bill, but i just wanted to see if any of you lovelies had other ideas for me! :bigsmile:
Thanks all! :wavey:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are offering a $175 discount for the setting of your choice if you choose diamonds from them. Check their site for the code -STUDS11.

Good luck!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh Enerchi, I didn't even seen that! Great super sleuthing, thanks!!! :appl:
Pinto, they are really pretty! I think I prefer the setting on the BGD ones, but of course they aren't for me :bigsmile: Thanks for searching for me! I think I'll investigate these ones a tad further ;))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results