shape
carat
color
clarity

Any ideas about the value of this bracelet?

Curious001

Rough_Rock
This was my grandmothers bracelet which my mum has said is valuable but i cant see how when it feels so light and sounds tinny and even the tiny gems look sort of fake.
I can't properly identify the hallmarks which are a mans head in a diamond and the initials AK. Any ideas? thumbnail_IMG_1415.jpg thumbnail_IMG_1414.jpg

Tarquin

Rough_Rock
The hallmarks are too blurry for me to read. Could you take a clearer picture?

Its a charming bracelet whatever the value. The gems (pearl, turquoise, peridot, garnet) are semiprecious so more likely to be real than not.

Curious001

Rough_Rock
Thankyou. Ill take a picture now thumbnail_IMG_1434.jpg thumbnail_IMG_1435.jpg

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It appears to be a Victorian era curb link bracelet. It is most likely 9ct gold.
Typically the links are hollow, hence the “tinny sound”.
Are each of the links stamped?
unless it can be attributed to a renown maker or has a significant history Its value would be based on gold melt value plus some. The gems are likely natural and seed Pearl and turquoise. The other two could be glass or peridot and garnet (maybe ruby). They are quite desirable and very wearable.

Curious001

Rough_Rock
Thankyou so much for your help, i didnt even think of checking the links. Two links, one on each end, have markings but even with my camera zoomed as far as it will go i still can't say exactly what it is. Definitely need to get glasses lol. It has the same initials 'AK' and that same mans head in the diamond shape and on one side of that it has 56with what looks like a sideways p and on the other side a sideways 6, i think?? thumbnail_IMG_1443.jpg View recent photos.jpg

Curious001

Rough_Rock
Looking at it again maybe the initials are AR not AK?

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
As it was your grandma's- and i love grandma pieces
We need to see a wrist shot

very nice colour turquoise

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results