shape
carat
color
clarity

Any Horizontal Baguette eternity bands?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
Does anyone have a ring like this that they can post pics of? and w/ an e-ring?

kwiat horizontal eternity.jpg

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
My Aunt has one, she''s pretty much you''re standard "anti-bling" girl...although my uncle loves to buy her diamonds...talk about a mismatch, huh?

I will take a picture if I can the next time I see her...it is a very subtle and understated look...although elegant.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it - what''s your ER look like?

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
That looks like a Precision Set ring. Sorry, I don''t have any pics but I figured you could at least look it up on their website.

Good luck!

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
It''s not mine but...

by Vera Wang

verawang_2.jpg

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Precision Set...

ps6.jpg

urseberry

Brilliant_Rock
chicagogirl has the Facets one: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-signed-pieces-baguette-wedding-band.74376/.

rings%2012.13.new%20001.jpg

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I LOVE those bands. I almost got that instead of my asscher weddign band. I particularly love that Vera Wang set.

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/2/2008 12:01:01 AM
Author: motownmama
I love it - what''s your ER look like?
I don''t have it yet , but the ering I will get is a Simon G x-prong solitaire that looks like the vatche x-prong, but the x sits a bit higher so a wb will sit flush. I will have it set w/ a rb stone. I am thinking of getting a small 2 mm plain solitaire wb, but I think I might also mix it in with something like this. Audrey Hepburn had a ring much like this and when I see pics of it, I love it!

Here is a pic of the Simon G ring...I will not have the ring guards and my stone will be ROUND

simong erings.jpg

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
oooh, the vera wang is so delicate! and the precicion set is jsut right too...so glad to know I will have LOTS of options!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the look of these beautiful baguette bands! What a classy look!

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE those, but no, I don''t have one.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results