shape
carat
color
clarity

Any good jewelers(online and/or B&M) in France?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
The prices here seem *quite high* for diamonds that aren't as good as the ones from home(USA)! I'm prepared to keep ordering online but I'm wondering if there are any good shops here that I'm not aware of yet?

I'd also consider Italy, Switzerland, & Belgium.

Thanks,

Kayla G.

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
*bump*

???

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
There is a very nice guy who posts here from Belguim who does really nice goods.
Paul from Antwerp
1.gif

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Forget about Italy!!!!!!!! Here a decent H VS 2 1ct costs about 12K! Almost as expensive as Tiffany!
eek.gif

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
I second Paul. I've never interacting with him off the boards, but he seems like a really nice guy. Has he started selling his branded RB yet? It looked like it would be quite a beaut.

Paul-Antwerp

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi all,

Thanks for the nice words, Gary and Hest. I truly appreciate it.

Since last year, one can indeed buy Infinity-diamonds through a few US-dealers.

We have started our production on a very small scale, and are gradually expanding it. From this year's production onwards, we are also offering a free Gemprint and the laser-inscribed brand 'Venus by Infinity'.

Kayla, I will send you a PM, in order to check how we can help you. Europe is indeed a totally different retail-market from the U.S.

Live long,

Paul

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone!

I didn't know that the diamond (& jewelry in general) situation was so different here!

Does anyone know why it's like this?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results