shape
carat
color
clarity

Any good appraisers in Sacramento/Bay Area? Insurance?

hannali

Rough_Rock
I am looking for a reputable appraiser in the Sacramento/Bay Area to appraise my e-ring for insurances purposes. Also, for those of you who have insurance on your ring, what would you recommend?

Thanks!

Todd Gray

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Normally I would tell you that there is a list of Appraisers available here on PS via the Resources menu tab located at the top of this page, but I noticed that there are no appraisers listed for the Sacramento region when I looked... We're not allowed to make direct recommendations for vendors, appraisers or trade members per forum rules - but maybe PS Admin will give us a pass on this? There is an appraiser in Granite Bay who many of our clients have used and who I've interviewed personally - maybe we should add her to the list? I'll message forum admin and reference this thread and perhaps I can post the answer in the morning.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I've used Nancy Stacey in Walnut Creek and plan to again. She is by appointment only.

A

Anonymous

I used one that was recommended by Tim at Kenny G in Elk Grove. He was pretty spot on and nice to work with. :)

ETA: He works out of their location, but isn't affiliated and I wasn't worried about it anyhow since I supplied my own diamond that we purchased online.

I just put a rider/personal articles policy on my regular insurance w/State Farm. Probably not the most sophisticated of options, but it gets the job done at a reasonable price and the one time I had to use the insurance (stolen ring during a move), they were extremely helpful/easy to work with.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results