shape
carat
color
clarity

Any game of thrones fans here?

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ugh, that episode last night was not their best. Why couldn't they have left Brienne & Jamie as friends who love each other in a platonic way instead of having them hook up and ending with her sobbing in the courtyard? She should've rode Tormund like a badass cowgirl instead.

Also, that Gendry proposal came out of the blue. Poor guy keeps getting used for sex.

Lastly, that scene where Tormund is praising Jon for riding a dragon - I would've been seething too if I were Dany. Figures that a woman can do that for several seasons, but the minute some guy does it everyone's like OMG he rode a dragon! :roll

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m sad that Rhaegal died. I’m hoping some how, some way, he survived.

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
1.Ok, first of all, Arya locked is in the room with the Hound and the witch with the Ice Kings army at the door, she just turns and says Not Today and walks off, how the hell did she get out of the room? I notice these things.
2.I mentioned to my hubby, I think the Ice Kind is somehow Targaryen since he can ride the dragon as well.
3.Did Jamie leave to go help get rid of Cersei or to go be with her?
4.When Tyrian goes to Kings Landing wall and asks Cersei to stop and mentions her baby, why doesn't Greyjoy say "what, you said that baby was mine" because he just found out so he should be thinking, how would Tyrian know?"
5. Jon told Sansa and Arya the truth, he should have known that would only increase their desire to have him on throne rather than Daenerys. I assume he tells Tyrian, then it show Tyrian and Varys in a discussion and all of a sudden Varys knows, how???? Tyrian didn't tell, Bron didn't tell, or Arya or Sansa or Sam

voce

Ideal_Rock
I issued a string of F you’s last night on twitter to the show runners, writers and GRRM lol.
Leave GRRM out of this. I bet the book ending will be way different than what we saw. It would mostly be the showrunners' fault. They're the ones to decide which written version gets filmed.

Octo2005

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ugh, that episode last night was not their best. Why couldn't they have left Brienne & Jamie as friends who love each other in a platonic way instead of having them hook up and ending with her sobbing in the courtyard? She should've rode Tormund like a badass cowgirl instead.

Also, that Gendry proposal came out of the blue. Poor guy keeps getting used for sex.

Lastly, that scene where Tormund is praising Jon for riding a dragon - I would've been seething too if I were Dany. Figures that a woman can do that for several seasons, but the minute some guy does it everyone's like OMG he rode a dragon! :roll
I agree, I hated how they ended things with Brienne and Jamie. I think he is going to stop Cersie, but he could have told Brienne that was why he had to leave. I guess that would be to much of a spoiler then when he tries to kill her.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree, I hated how they ended things with Brienne and Jamie. I think he is going to stop Cersie, but he could have told Brienne that was why he had to leave. I guess that would be to much of a spoiler then when he tries to kill her.

I think Cersei's death is all but guaranteed and it'll be interesting to see who gets the honors. I'm thinking Jamie but I wonder what the lead-up will be.

The only things I'm really looking forward to now is seeing where Arya will end up and if we get Cleganebowl after all.

Octo2005

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Cersei is still on Arya's list:Up_to_something: so it will be interesting to see how that plays out.

I definitely think we will get to see Cleganbowl

Octo2005

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m sad that Rhaegal died. I’m hoping some how, some way, he survived.
Me too:cry2:, for a minute I was hoping that it was just a dream sequence and she would wake up realizing that she was rushing it and not fully prepared/recovered from the last fight.

Octo2005

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I issued a string of F you’s last night on twitter to the show runners, writers and GRRM lol.
I did like how they wrapped up Sam and Gilly's story, but I agree nearly the whole episode I sat there like WHAT?

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Me too:cry2:, for a minute I was hoping that it was just a dream sequence and she would wake up realizing that she was rushing it and not fully prepared/recovered from the last fight.

I also thought it a dream sequence.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m going to watch it tonight again and then I’ll post my thoughts.

But I think Varys always knew, he is the keeper of secrets.

I thought it was going to be a breather episode but as soon as Arya said no, I was like crap, it’s going to be bad. And why did she say she isn’t returning to winterfell???

The best comment I saw on twitter is something I can’t repeat here, about breanne.

It basically said: see, this is why I hate (male anatomy). male anatomy has a perfectly good strong woman standing in her housecoat in the middle of the night in the cold winter on the street asking a one armed man where he is going. LOL

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The way I interpreted things was that Jon told Sansa & Arya, and Sansa intentionally spilled the beans to Tyrion off-camera to undermine Dany, and Tyrion told Varys.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wanted to give Jamie a punch to the head and Brienne a severe talking to “pull yourself together girl, he’s an as** and not worth crying over”. Gendry, I wanted to give him a hug and box of tissues - sorry my boy.
Dany is just about to go nuclear along with Grey Worm, Varys will be plotting as is Sansa to get on top of whatever is left, Arya and The Hound - best team Eva- are going to kick some more serious butts, look out Mountain and Cersei, while Jon, dear Jon, “let’s all be friends Jon ” and “I don’t want to King Jon” is going to either step up and be who is supposed to be otherwise just kill him off and spare us his lack of motivation and insipidness - he didn’t even give Ghost a pat goodbye :angryfire:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I knew Jaime would head back to Kings Landing and I still think he will kill Cersei. Tyrion will tell on Varys to Dany and she'll have Varys killed or burn him. Arya thinks she is going to die in KL along with the Hound.

Jon might be too nice to be on the throne so I want Sansa even though she doesn't want to leave the North.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

A lot of shag (+ing). Coats and assorted stuff.:mrgreen2: Not sure it adds value. That said, for someone who doesn't watch TV, I complain my fare share!!!

cheers--Sharon

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Poor Tormund, he should have ended up with Breanne, imagine the giant children they could spawn, lol.
Gendry, that scene where Arya says no, he seems so immature in that scene.
Mountain vs Hound - I think they end up killing each other or the Hound will win this time.
Cersei - I am thinking either Arya or Jamie will end her.
Arya - says she wont be back at Winterfell, I fear she may end up dead somehow
Varys - hmmm still thinking, either works with Sansa to get rid of Dany (but then what would Jon do to her and Varys for killing his love) or Tyrian gets him
Bran - what do they do with him from here on out??????
Greyworm - He could be the one that ends the Mountain for killing his girl before the Hound does

voce

Ideal_Rock
I think Arya should be the one to off Euron and Qyburn while Jaime kills Cersei. Qyburn should definitely be on the list, even if he isn't right now. He is so evil!

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think we are slipping into everyone becoming caricatures at this point. Daenerys turning into the mad queen, Sansa is turning into Cersei, Varys will stupidly plot against Daenerys out in the open like he was with Tyrion and probably be burned to death before it's done (honestly, I thought she was standing behind him at one point when they were talking), Tyrion has reverted to being the useless drunk that he was in the beginning, Jaime has gone back to Cersei (either to kill her or to save her, who knows?), Cersei has become a one-dimensional cartoon villain (all she needs is a twisty moustache), Arya is on her own secret assassin mission (if she can get there before the whole place is torched by Drogon), and Bran is just the weird staring kid without any purpose anymore. Although, you'd think he could have foreseen the loss of Rhaegal or done some scouting ahead using the crows, or something at least a little useful. And Jon. Honestly, if he says that Daenerys saved them ONE MORE TIME, I'm going to smack him. The whole reason the white walkers were even able to get into Westeros and not be stopped at the wall is that SHE TOOK HER DRAGONS OVER THE WALL. No dragon = no way to get over the wall = no existential threat to the world/Winterfell. So maybe it would have been best, really, if she had stayed home. Jon could have called his banners, they could have manned the wall, and the WW would have been thwarted the way they were intended to be...

Plus, did anyone else notice that Kings Landing has done what Winterfell *should* have done to prep for the white walker invasion that they knew for months was coming???

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m dreading how stupid tonight is going to be. I have no faith in a good episode.

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had a feeling The Mountain and The Hound would go down together. Cercei and Jamie surprised me, I just thought they would have had a more fitting end then the rocks and fire, sort of anti-climactic. So glad Arya got out alive. My hubby and I think either she or John will kill Dany now. Dany just went nuts, like her dad.
Varys, I saw that one coming. Now you know Dany will try to have Tyrian killed if the others don't kill her first.
I also think Dany will try to kill Sansa and Arya but they have Brienne protecting them.

Octo2005

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Am I the only one majorly disappointed by last nights episode?

@whitewave - how right you are, hoping the finally is different. I feel like the entire season has been rushed and poorly written.

@autumngems - I have a suspicion that she will try to use Drogo again and Jon will be immune. I have also read a fan theory that suggests that Tyrion was an illegitimate son of the mad king and also has an immunity to fire. I hope so, he is one of my favorite characters despite him throwing Varsy under the bus this episode. Really hated the way they handled this story line.. Totally agree about Cersie and Jamie not getting the death that they deserved. They way that they went out was not only anti-climactic, it was ridiculously romantic and not at all what they deserved.

What happened with all of these prophecies that they have been building up for all these years? And what about all of the "I can never have children", the three eyed raven, and the prince that was promised, Maggy the frog --why spend so much time on all of these things over multiple seasons to go no where with these stories.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Leave GRRM out of this. I bet the book ending will be way different than what we saw. It would mostly be the showrunners' fault. They're the ones to decide which written version gets filmed.
That assumes he ever f'ing writes it.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I kind of thought Jamie was going there to kill Cersei. Such a weird way to kill them off.

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Such an anticlimactic way for Cersei to go. Sigh.

I think that Dany ordered Grey Worm to kill Jon Snow in battle and I think Jon Snow knew it, so now I'm thinking the only one that Dany trusts is Grey Worm so my theory is that Arya will take on Grey Worm's face to kill Dany.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I liked this episode actually. I also liked this behind the scenes look from the show runners.

Also, GRRM is an executive producer of the show. Can't put all the blame on the others when he is right there in the thick of it :rolleyes:

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, Grey Worm and Dany are done dinners.
Maybe Jon too.
Arya will be killing Dany by taking either Jon or Grey Worms face (no one knows of this particular talent except Bran) or after Greyworm is killed Arya will get killed by Dany and Jon then kills Dany if not also himself in the process.
Jon will either be dying or packing his bags and heading North.
The irony of the whole series, the trying to save Kings Landing by killing the Mad King only to have Kings Landing destroyed by his Mad Queen daughter. Can’t change the timeline, only postpone the inevitable.
But the biggest death by far has been the quality of writing.
The cinematography and music have been superb, faultless, but the character storylines have just collapsed into insipid heaps of disappointment.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results