shape
carat
color
clarity

Any flush halo''s besides Ritani?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

n5000

Rough_Rock
Hi All. This is my very 1st post. I discovered this forum about a week ago and have been addicted ever since. I''m wondering if there are any halo style settings besides Ritani that allow the wedding band to sit flush w/the e-ring. I do love the endless love ritani but it''s a little pricey and I wanted to allocate most of my budget to the center stone. Oh also, I prefer an asscher setting or a princess setting that could be set with an asscher if that''s even possible. Thanks!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi and Welcome to Pricescope!
35.gif
The only ring besides Ritani I can think of that is flush is http://www.precisionset.com/

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
They have some really pretty things!

cdndman

Rough_Rock
Have you looked into the possibility of getting one custom made???

I got my fiances halo custom made... the place that did the ring also designed a wedding band that will fit 100% flush to the ring..

here''s a picture of what the custom halo looks like..

sidetoonie.jpg

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
James Allen carries the Danov line. I believe they have a beautiful halo that allows for a flush fit band. They also have beautiful diamonds! One stop shopping!!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I love Whiteflash''s bezel halo, and as you can see, it also allows a band to sit flush.

gi_WF-HaloBzl-Wg_f.jpg

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Somehow I missed that on WF''s site!! Wonder if they''d do that halo in rose gold......... in ten years. Man I need to stop dreaming! But I just wanted to say AGAIN that emeraldlover''s ring is EXQUISITE!!!!! That custom one is very lovely as well. Too many pretty things!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results