shape
carat
color
clarity

Any feedback on Ellis Jewelers, NC?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

maxjr

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I was considering purchasing a diamond from Dan Levinson at Ellis Jewelers in North Carolina. I was just wondering if anyone had any positive or negative experiences with them. If I do purchase, it will be sight unseen since I live in Central Florida and hence this request.

Thank you,
Max

kelly2000

Rough_Rock
I went engagement ring shopping with my fiance. We went to several places looking for a good priced dream diamond. Of all the places we looked, Dan was the man. As it turned out, his diamonds were considerably cheaper than anywhere else. The quality was the same, but it was the fact that his business was family owned and he was at liberty to make his own pricing decisions. He was also not as greedy as all the other jewelers who are mandated by "company" pricing policies.

He did everything we asked of him. We were interested in several diamonds, so he ordered them so that we could take a look. If we didn't like them, he sent them back. He really went out of his way to accommodate us. We've not gotten service like this ....ever in any jewelry store that we've been. Dan also doesn't carry all the usual generic looking types of jewelry. His selections might not be quite as big a other stores, but they are all definitely unique. There is not a week that has gone by in this past year that a stranger has not commented on how different and beautiful my diamond and setting are. I always refer them back to Dan. There have been at least two friends of ours who've also gotten their engagment rings there and one of them came especially from New York City.

Dan will definitely treat you well.

katbadness

Shiny_Rock
----------------
On 6/7/2004 11:52:06 PM kelly2000 wrote:
There is not a week that has gone by in this past year that a stranger has not commented on how different and beautiful my diamond and setting are.----------------

Oohhh.... would you be able to post a picture of your e-ring? You can't taunt us with a story like this without posting pictures! We like pics!!
love.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results