shape
carat
color
clarity

Any feedback on Annette's U-Prong Eternity from WF?

shinyshiny

Rough_Rock
Hi All,

I know there are several PSers out there who have Annettes' U-Prong Eternity from WF. I'm thisclose to ordering one of these, and would love to hear any feedback from anyone who already has one. Are you still loving it? Have you had any issues with it? Is there anything I should know before ordering one....? Any help would really be appreciated :twirl:

Thanks!!

OCmom3xboys

Shiny_Rock
Mine is not from WF, it is very similar and I LOVE IT!

It took about a week to get use to the thickness but it is very comfortable. It was meant to be for my RHR but I now wear the eternity band on my ring finger (just wears my wedding set ocassionally now). Although, once in a while, I wish I would have gotten 30 pointers instead.

Goodluck!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have that exact ring and I absolutely love it. No issues at all, very beautiful and comfortable. Great with a solitaire or on its own!

Oh, and mine is 2ctw, 10 point stones. I wish it was 15 pt stones - but then it would be too much to wear with my solitaire. :)

shinyshiny

Rough_Rock
Thanks Katiedid :)) It's such a beautiful ring, it's good to know you haven't had any issues with it. Do you happen to know how high the profile is, and how wide the band is? I'm trying to match them into my e-ring and wedding band which are 3mm wide and 3mm high.

My ring looks like it will probably be 19 10 point stones, 1.9tcw. Ring size about 4 1/4. I would love bigger stones too, but that would overwhelm my solitaire for sure as it's .70!

shinyshiny

Rough_Rock
Hi OCmom3xboys, Thanks for your feedback. I've seen photos of your ring in another thread - it is stunning!! :love:

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know, I'm not sure what the height and width are. But it's a stock setting so WF can definitely give you those stats. I think you'll love the ring - and I think if your ring is 3mm, it will match the uternity very nicely!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
I've had mine now for 2 yrs and never an issue. I love how it sits so low that I forget it's there. Doesn't bulge and hit my pinky like the last eternity I had. Never has snagged on anything. My stones are .10 pointers and I have 21 or 22 stones. I got the ring in size 8 so I could wear it in either hand (my RT hand is larger). I find myself wearing it with my e-ring (pictured in my avatar) and I love it together.

I couldn't be happier with the ring!

shinyshiny

Rough_Rock
Hi Annette,

You started quite the trend with your Uternity :appl: :appl: I'm glad to hear you're still loving it after 2 years.

You mentioned getting it sized a bit biger so you could wear it on either hand. I'm thinking about doing the same thing. Does the 'wiggling' around on your smaller finger drive you crazy? I think I'll usually wear it with my e and w-ring, but would like to be able to wear it solo as a RHR as well. My RH is bigger though, and I wonder if the jiggling around On my LH with my other rings will bother me.... :loopy:

Thanks for choosing such a gorgeous ring and inspiring WF to stock it! :love: :love:

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
shinyshiny|1299204592|2864273 said:
Hi Annette,

You started quite the trend with your Uternity :appl: :appl: I'm glad to hear you're still loving it after 2 years.

You mentioned getting it sized a bit biger so you could wear it on either hand. I'm thinking about doing the same thing. Does the 'wiggling' around on your smaller finger drive you crazy? I think I'll usually wear it with my e and w-ring, but would like to be able to wear it solo as a RHR as well. My RH is bigger though, and I wonder if the jiggling around On my LH with my other rings will bother me.... :loopy:

Thanks for choosing such a gorgeous ring and inspiring WF to stock it! :love: :love:

Hi!!!

I did get it a little bigger so I could wear it on my right hand (which is a sz 8..but my left hand finger is a 7.5 so there's no wiggling esp. since I wear it with my e-ring. If fits every comfy on my left hand with my e-ring..and equally comfy on my RH when I've worn it on that side.

I'm glad you like it. I LOVE this look and ring. :wavey:

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a u-prong eternity band as well, and i love the low profile and comfy-ness of it. I got mine from a local jeweler a year or two before whiteflash started making their's.

Mine is also ten pointers, and while i would have loved bigger stones, the 10 point stones make it extremely comfortable for everyday wear. I never even notice that it's on my hand and i wear it every day. I say go for it!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results