shape
carat
color
clarity

Any experiences with buying diamonds from Eternity by Yoni

freedomtrader

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I'm new here and looking to buy and diamond (and possibly ring) for a special woman in my life.
I've been looking for a diamond for a while now, originally I saw a diamond I liked on Blue Nile, and was going to make a purchase, then I discovered Pricescope. Eternity by Yoni appears to have some really good prices for diamonds that I'm interested in.

However, there doesn't seem to be many people that have dealt with him, and I first heard of Eternity only yesterday. They appear reputable. Can you set my mind at ease about purchasing from Eternity by Yoni? Has independent diamond appraisals turned up positive, etc?

BTW: I live in Australia

Thanks

Itzacarla1234

Rough_Rock
Re: Any experiences with buying diamonds from Eternity by Yo

I just received my engagement ring yesterday that Yoni custom designed for me. He is amazing!!! We spoke by phone and text the entire time from the initial conversation about what I wanted, to inspecting my diamond and sending me images of both the stone and the ideal scope image, to sending me the computer images of the ring prior to casting and letting me fine tune the details of the ring! The ring is exactly what I wanted. Dainty halo, split shank diamond in platinum band! I can't say enough good things about him. I'd do it all over again and I highly recommend him! Check it out. This is my ring designed by Yoni.

_14321.jpg

spicyitalian

Rough_Rock
Re: Any experiences with buying diamonds from Eternity by Yo

Yoni has quite a few reviews on this board. Simply search for them in the bar on top.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results