shape
carat
color
clarity

Any Experience With These Two Online Store?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hannah01

Rough_Rock
I have been discussing various options for a 3-stone oval diamond ring with two different stores. I was wondering if anyone can give me any feedback regarding either of them. The stores are:

www.to-diamonds.com (A.K.A. Maggy's Top Diamonds and diamonds-and-engagement-rings.com) Los Angeles, CA

www.jewelryoasis.com (A.K.A. Van Gogh Jewelry) Canada

Both places' customer service seems very helpful and patient, but I am unable to find any serious information on either one. Maggy's Top Diamonds is listed in the BBB for California with a satisfactory rating. JewelryOasis.com is only 6 months old, but backed by an 18 year old company. I have been to about a million sites in the last month, and these two seem to be offering the most for my budget.

Thanks for all the info I have already absorbed from everyone and this site. Any comments you have will be appreciated.

:twirl:

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
I have never heard of these vendors. Sorry I can't be more helpful here.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results