shape
carat
color
clarity

Any experience with Liberty Gems? And Opinions Welcome

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Hi y''all''s. Still working on my sister ring idea.

OK, here''s where I am:

Option 1: James Allen, princess cuts, .30 E VS2 ideal cut, total for 4 = $1500, in this M.Geller 14K setting.

Option 2: James Allen, round, .31 I VS2 ideal, total for 4 = $1700, in same setting

PROS: pretty and unique rings. All about as matching as possible. CONS: Getting too expensive

Option 3: Eternity Diamonds, princess, between .38 - .41 I and J VS1, total = $1240, in this setting.

PROS: more diamond for the price (JA doesn''t have any in this price range) and the setting is a little more RHring-ish
CONS: still really up there for 4 rings. (Could also shave $400 off by getting this setting)

Option 4: Have Either JA or ED procure the rose cut diamonds from Manak. .30 rounds (4.8mm) are around $400 for (no GIA) F VS2, and then make the rings.

Option 5: Get the Rose cut or other diamonds myself through Liberty Gems and have the rings made. I''m wondering if anyones had good experiences with them? I could get rose cut pear .53 to .62 for about $275 each and have ED set them in that side stone setting. They also have ovals .35 for about $150 each.

Option 5: screw the whole thing and get us matching Tiffany necklaces with one teensy diamond in the center for $350 each.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR OPINIONS!!! danke :)

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Also, the rosecuts won''t have a GIA. Thoughts?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you thought about someone on etsy doing the settings? I have a small diamond that I want to mount inexpensively and
found these settings....(there are sterling silver with gold heads). I think they would look lovely with a rose cut diamond in them.
(price I was quoated for a .47 stone is $140)

http://www.etsy.com/listing/29315569/small-gold-and-silver-solitaire-ring

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
yeah, I looked into a lot of different artists on Etsy. But unfortunately all I've browsed are not the look my sisters like.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results