shape
carat
color
clarity

Any experience with Golda Jewelry or other 47th st. vendors?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ScorpioNYC

Shiny_Rock
I am attempting to buy an oval, between 2.3-2.7, d-f, si and came across some nice stones at Golda on 47th. They want around 22K for a 2.5, D SI1 which does not seem like a bad deal. It has strong blue flourescence, but it didn''t seem to be a problem. I was just wondering if anyone has had any experiences with them or other vendors on 47th street who have storefronts. Thanks!
21.gif

anne_h

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I personally do not, but nycbagchick (who has a gorgeous ring that I adore) did.

See thread here: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/halo-cushion-cut-ring.68246/

BTW, if you search the forums for "Golda" you can find mentions in other threads too.

Hope this helps.

Anne

alli_esq

Brilliant_Rock
well...that''s where my FI bought my ring and I''m really happy with it...

love it!

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
just be sure to ask if what you are looking at is clarity enhanced. they have a large inventory of enhanced diamonds.

ScorpioNYC

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the advice! That makes me feel a bit better. I did not notice ''clarity enhanced'' on the certificates, but I will be sure to ask. Both your rings are gorgeous!! Shopping on 47th is a bit scary so it''s nice to know that other people have found a vendor reputable.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results