shape
carat
color
clarity

Any experience with gemgazer?

idola

Shiny_Rock
Hi all, I've been looking at rare gems lately (an unfortunate new hobby of mine after falling so deeply in love with my red beryl), and one's caught my eye hard. However, the seller is unfamiliar to me, and I'm curious to know if anyone has any experience with them. Here's the site in question.

Gloria27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have bought several gems from gemgazer, the seller is a really nice guy and he accepts returns. I would say he photographs gems for their internal inclusions and some gems will be darker than shown in his photos but feel free to request additional images, don't think he will mind.

idola

Shiny_Rock
I have bought several gems from gemgazer, the seller is a really nice guy and he accepts returns. I would say he photographs gems for their internal inclusions and some gems will be darker than shown in his photos but feel free to request additional images, don't think he will mind.
Thank you, that makes me feel much better about buying! I think I'll take the plunge.

idola

Shiny_Rock
My euclace came a bit ago but I never got around to posting pictures. The seller was very prompt and detailed. When I asked for more pictures, he sent tons.

Knowing that these were extremely affordable for being euclase, here's my pics!

A62EE153-1E80-4739-BB2E-1BEA0F7B5937.jpeg

F984C5C7-966F-4A8E-B830-879CC4B6C155.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results