shape
carat
color
clarity

Any experience with "EternityWeddingBands.com?" Looking for channel-set band.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

goodys4me

Rough_Rock
I''m looking for a channel-set band to go with my ER. Ideally, I''d like something around 1ct total weight made up of about 10 individual round stones. I''ve read some good reviews on here about facets.com, but they don''t have a 1ct with 10 stones. EternityWeddingBands.com does, but I don''t know if they''re a quality and reputable jeweler. Has anyone purchased from them? Any other suggestions on where to look? Thanks.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have you called Facets? They can often do other iterations of their rings easily.

goodys4me

Rough_Rock
I had to contact Facets a couple of times to get a reply and one of their reps, Pawel Goj, finally got back to me and said they can only make up what they have on their site and they cannot customize any pieces.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/10/2009 9:59:54 PM
Author: goodys4me
I had to contact Facets a couple of times to get a reply and one of their reps, Pawel Goj, finally got back to me and said they can only make up what they have on their site and they cannot customize any pieces.

Really? Wow they must have changed their business model...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results