shape
carat
color
clarity

Any experience with e-weddingbands.com?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Did you try doing a search on them. I do recall the name being mentioned a lot, all were positive!!
2.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Raves, raves, and only raves! I''ve bought two plain comfort-fit platinum bands from them (and exchanged the first one for a custom-width band, they were super nice about it and didn''t charge me a premium for the custom width) and was extremely happy with the quality and customer service. And they''re FAST. And they''re CHEAP! I highly recommend them. I''m thinking about getting a 2mm knife edge plain platinum band from them.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Another rave! :)

Bought my H2B''s wedding band from them a couple months ago. The ring is gorgeous (we got the 6mm heavyweight comfort fit band in yellow gold) and they engrave for only $7.50! It was shipped very quickly, also.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
DH lost his original wedding band playing soccer with the kids a few years ago. I ordered a replacement from eweddingbands. Their service was prompt and prices great. His ring still looks great 5 or so years later and he''s very hard on it. Good luck!

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
We''ve bought three different weddingbands from them, and have had great results. Even returns for incorrect sixing has been effortless. We''ve bought gold bands and titanium bands (all pipe cut / flat bands in the 3-5 mm range) and they have been great.

Their prices aren''t suspect; just low. You can find cheaper on Ebay but I didn''t want to go there.

Rebemdee

Shiny_Rock
I got fiance''s 4mm platinum migrain band, and my 2 mm platinum band there. I made a mistake on the inscription, and when I called they were very nice and took care of it right away, no problem. I''m very happy with the quality of the rings, and that there are so many options for thickness, comfort fit, etc. I would buy from them again.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results