shape
carat
color
clarity

Any emerald cut solitaires bought from Blue Nile? Please show me pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

amandacaroline

Rough_Rock
I am researching buying a one carat emerald cut from Blue Nile and was interested in how they look. Even if yours is in a different carat weight, I would still be interested in seeing the setting and the general look of it.

Please please show me your pictures!!

Thank you
1.gif

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
I know someone on here has one but I can''t remember who. Hopefully someone else will remember. I would run a search but I need to head out the door.

Nothing wrong with Blue nile but if I were buying an emerald cut I would want real photos of the stone before I bought it and bluenile can''t provide those.

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Drats, my co-worker has one, but she''s out of town for a wedding this weekend. I''ll see if she can take a picture. She doesn''t recall the weight, but thinks it was two. It''s a honker for sure. She also had it reset with moons on the side because a prong on the original setting was coming loose.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results