shape
carat
color
clarity

Any Dallas diamond supplier recommendations?

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My mother is visiting for a few weeks and wants to buy a loose diamond to have set at a later date. She isn't interested in an online purchase and must see the diamond in person. Does anyone have a recommendation of where to shop? Thanks.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you can take her down to Houston, I highly recommend Whiteflash. They carry very fine quality diamonds. You'd need to make an appointment and tell them what she is looking for so they can have some ready for her to see.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1456957113|3998733 said:
If you can take her down to Houston, I highly recommend Whiteflash. They carry very fine quality diamonds. You'd need to make an appointment and tell them what she is looking for so they can have some ready for her to see.

+ 1

This is a great idea if you don't mi d making the trip. Good luck!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1456957113|3998733 said:

Ditto...It would be well worth the trip in my opinion.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have worked with Brian Gavin, also in Houston, 3 times and cannot recommend them highly enough. Their diamonds are amazing, so is the customer service and their custom work is fantastic. All my appraisers were blown away by the quality of my pieces.

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wish she would be willing to go to Houston or look online, but she won't. She is visiting from MI and wants to spend her time in Dallas. She will see more here than she would in MI so at least we have that going for her. I have never been diamond shopping in Houston and would love to go someday. Her budget is much bigger than mine so this is my chance to shop vicariously :loopy:

HegemonyCricket

Shiny_Rock
This is the kind of thing I would research on Yelp, FWIW. Haven't been diamond shopping in Dallas (I live in Austin), but there are lots of good Yelp reviews for Mariloff Diamonds. If your mother would like a really luxe experience, Bachendorf's (numerous locations, including in the Galleria and Preston Center) seems to be the more chi chi type of store.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results