color
clarity

any couples, both using PS?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
gregchang35|1362894344|3401068 said:
We digress...

are you going to organise the fight between DF and your DH????

I cant wait.. we will sit ring side and have twinkies! :appl: :lol: :lol:
i'll kick her husband's A$$ in 2 mins... :praise:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Dancing Fire|1362894578|3401074 said:
gregchang35|1362894344|3401068 said:
We digress...

are you going to organise the fight between DF and your DH????

I cant wait.. we will sit ring side and have twinkies! :appl: :lol: :lol:
i'll kick her husband's A$$ in 2 mins... :praise:
Have you SEEEN my DH????

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
DF- what kinda moves do you have????? the moon walk followed by the glove slap to the face???? then knock him out wiht the A Lange and Sohne?????

and YT what kinda moves does DH have? punch to face/jaw??

DF is nimble, being chinese, so he wil be able to dodge that one. and then the karate kick move of last century... But YT's DH has seen that movie and he side steps and then comes in with a punch followed by an elbow.

DF is too good... he blocks it as he can read his opponents moves too easily...

The bell has now gone to signify the end of the first round....

Ok.. enough from me... I like stirring the pot....

D

Deactivated member 42515

gregchang35|1362894843|3401077 said:
DF- what kinda moves do you have????? the moon walk followed by the glove slap to the face???? then knock him out wiht the A Lange and Sohne?????

and YT what kinda moves does DH have? punch to face/jaw??

DF is nimble, being chinese, so he wil be able to dodge that one. and then the karate kick move of last century... But YT's DH has seen that movie and he side steps and then comes in with a punch followed by an elbow.

DF is too good... he blocks it as he can read his opponents moves too easily...

The bell has now gone to signify the end of the first round....

Ok.. enough from me... I like stirring the pot....

DH has been training for a long time now. I have been training him to dodge my lightning fast, Asian reflexes.

Why do you feel like DF has won the first round? It's ok. Usually the underdog comes out to win on the last 5 minutes of the last round.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
YT- the first round has not been won by anyone....they are all show pony moves to get the crowd going...Also, it allows the opponents to get their nerves settled.....
i thought it was a fair round...each showed their signature moves...contact did not happen.......but the fight will continue in another chapter....sometime, somewhere.........

D

Deactivated member 42515

gregchang35|1362895430|3401086 said:
YT- the first round has not been won by anyone....they are all show pony moves to get the crowd going...Also, it allows the opponents to get their nerves settled.....
i thought it was a fair round...each showed their signature moves...contact did not happen.......but the fight will continue in another chapter....sometime, somewhere.........

02_ufc118_soto_osipczak_02.jpg

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
My husband does not use PS and I can't imagine him enjoying this forum at all. With that said, he knows an awful lot about diamonds and I think it is from me talking about them. I remember he was talking about the travesty that someone wanted to recut an OEC - I think he was making fun of me. I am also pretty sure he reads all the threads I start.

In terms of other forums, we are both forum people but don't play on the same forums. He loves his off-topic and the new one which I forgot what it was called. There is another forum we both participate in but we play in different sub-forums.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results