shape
carat
color
clarity

Any concerns with this diamond?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wildcat808

Rough_Rock
Looks like i''ve settled on this diamond. Are there any last minute concerns? I know it''s an ideal cut, is there any way I can tell if it''s a true hearts and arrow or do I need to see through a viewer?

Wt.: 0.91
Lab: AGS
Shape: Round
Color: F
Clarity: VS2
Depth %: 62.5
Table %: 56
Dimensions: 6.20x6.17x3.86
Polish: Ideal
Symmetry: Ideal
Crown angle: 35.2
Pavillion angle: 40.9

Price: $5139

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Did the local guy come down?

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
The only way to know if it is H&A is to see it through a viewer. Before you view, you should look at the tutorials on H&A to know what to look for, if a true H&A is important to you.

wildcat808

Rough_Rock
Great news!! The local jeweler said he would match whiteflash''s price and I bought it! I can''t thank you enough for your research and advice!! Weird how this all turned out, but obviously happy I got the diamond I wanted and was it pretty close to my budget. I did feel bad and apologized to the jeweler for what happened. Obviously, he wasn''t thrilled, but said it''s something they have to deal with and understood my position. He has been great taking the time to educate me about diamonds, way more so than other dealers, and his prices are really very low compared to other local stores I''ve been to.

thanks again for your help . . .now just gotta find a way to propose!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results