shape
carat
color
clarity

Any concerns with the cut on this round?

0-0-0

Brilliant_Rock
Please be as critical as you can. This is a relatively big purchase so I want to rule out any potential issues with the cut before ordering to compare in person. Many thanks!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please be as critical as you can. This is a relatively big purchase so I want to rule out any potential issues with the cut before ordering to compare in person. Many thanks!

Zero, it looks great!! Is it a GCAL 8X?

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Zero, it looks great!! Is it a GCAL 8X?

IGI with H&A designation - price is amazing for the carat weight. I will let 0-0-0 divulge any further info, if desired.
My only nitpicky concern would be the *possibility* of a tiny bit of pink showing under the table if it were put under an ASET scope.
Other than that, it should be a pretty stellar diamond.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful. I love it!

0-0-0

Brilliant_Rock
Vendor says there’s a brownish yellow tinge, so unfortunately it’s not meant to be.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Vendor says there’s a brownish yellow tinge, so unfortunately it’s not meant to be.

I'm looking at the video on a high gamut display and I'm not seeing any brown hue for the undertone or body color.

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
Since you want hyper-critical, I'm happy to be pedantic!
I see some (8 or 9) asymmetries that would make an H&A scope wonky

0-0-0

Brilliant_Rock
I don’t see any brown on my screens either, but I suppose it only shows up in some lighting?

Colors in lab diamonds are tricky though, we have an I color with pink/brown that we love but returned a F color with pink/brown that we didn’t care for. Also just got a faint blue G that looks almost as colorless as a D, whereas other faint blue Gs look visibly grey/blue. :confused:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results