shape
carat
color
clarity

Any bar settings?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sweetjettagirl04

Shiny_Rock
Hi all, my future e-ring is a three stone in a bar setting with pave all around the setting, but I''m having a hard time finding pictures of anything that looks like it, other than what I have, which is from a small jeweler in our area. Does anyone have a bar setting? And, how does it stack up to a prong setting as far as durability is concerned?

Thanks for all your help...

saltymuffin

Shiny_Rock
It sounds lovely, would you post a picture?

I haven''t seen many bar set erings. My band is bar set and I really like the look of having the side of the stones exposed. My ering is a semi bezel, but kind of has the look of a bar setting. I understand that it is a very sturdy setting, maybe even more so than prongs which can snag on something and bend.

sweetjettagirl04

Shiny_Rock
Here''s a picture of it - I sneaked a peek when I took this, and told him, but then he trusted me to take it to the jewelers to be sized, so I don''t feel bad for peeking. I don''t know the exact specs - I know it''s about 1.5 carats but I can''t remember the other specs! Hopefully I can repost it after being engaged with the specs everyone is dying to know!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Are the bars channel set rounds? If that is the case I think I would match my wedding band to them. That way they relate without being too matchy, matchy.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results