shape
carat
color
clarity

Anxiety and catastrophisizing

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m stressed to the max ATM. We’re moving, internationally, and although we’re really organised, there are things outside of our control. People have been panic buying fuel and run the petrol stations dry, our removal company are due on Monday, and are hoping they can get here, we’re being pressured to exchange contracts, which we won’t do until we’re sure the removal people can get here.

We’ve offered a solution, we will exchange next Wednesday assuming the removers are here, but we won’t commit and then be sued incase we can’t get packed up next week.

I can’t wait for this to be over. I’ll only relax once we’re on the plane.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m stressed to the max ATM. We’re moving, internationally, and although we’re really organised, there are things outside of our control. People have been panic buying fuel and run the petrol stations dry, our removal company are due on Monday, and are hoping they can get here, we’re being pressured to exchange contracts, which we won’t do until we’re sure the removal people can get here.

We’ve offered a solution, we will exchange next Wednesday assuming the removers are here, but we won’t commit and then be sued incase we can’t get packed up next week.

I can’t wait for this to be over. I’ll only relax once we’re on the plane.

You’re on the home stretch @Austina…You have been so organized to get to this point. Turning over the reigns to other people to get it finished must be so stressful. You will soon be on that plane with your hubby on the way to the new chapter in your life. Big hugs!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It won’t be long before this move is behind you @Austina. You are almost here!

Elizabeth35

Brilliant_Rock
Sympathies Austina---cant imagine the logistics moving across the pond.
We downsized to a place 1/5 the size of our previous house. It was tough.
Plus we moved in to a small place that needed full renovation.
There were some tears--lol. I remember being surrounded by boxes and bursting into tears because I could not find the coffee maker. Duh---just go buy coffee at Starbucks in the AM.

Give yourself lots of time to adjust. Allow for lots of meals out at the beginning. Do grocery delivery service and don't worry about cooking for a couple weeks.
Be kind to yourself!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fortunately we’re moving in with our DS and DDIL when get get to the US until our house is ready. That’ll be the easy part @Elizabeth35, it’s just this final stretch before we get on the plane that’s horrendous.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results