shape
carat
color
clarity

ANTWERP for diamonds...Worth it??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

reap6

Rough_Rock
I am looking to buy an engagement ring for my girlfriend in the near future. I live in NYC but I will be in Belgium in a few months. Is it worth it to buy in Belgium for savings or should I just get it here in NYC..

Any input would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Everything I have read says that you can get just as good of pricing if not better here in the States. Along with that, you have a local company under US law and all the customer support/service associated with that. You don't have to worry about import duty and sometimes the sales tax that comes on top of that, etc. I'd enjoy the trip there, but shop on the net for your stone.

robbe

Shiny_Rock
living & working here in antwerp i would like to say the following:
in antwerp prices are sharper in terms of wholesale.
antwerp is the world's largest wholesale trading platform and alot of consumers therefore are under the impression they'll have a better deal however if you are living in the usa and you are looking to buy one diamond from a retailer, i would suggest you buy in the usa.
you will always feel more comfortable buying in your own environment.
good luck, robbe

reap6

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all your input..I greatly appreciate it..Robbe you live in a great city..I have been several times..looking foward to my next trip over early next year..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results