shape
carat
color
clarity

Antiques dealers in nyc

RRfromR

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all, we're going to NYC in June and I'm thinking of going to the diamond district, I've never been before. Any suggestions for sellers to see? Preferably some that don't require a heloc :) Tia!

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh, let me know if you want to meet up at all while you're in the city! :)

My favorite place in the DD is Eric Originals & Antiques. I also think Israel Rose would be worth visiting, but they do require an appointment.

Does anyone know if Alex Park still has a physical booth? He used to have a booth in 37 W. 47th, but he's definitely not in the same booth anymore.

RRfromR

Brilliant_Rock
@lala646 I'd love to! My email is my username followed by "29" at Gmail.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooo, I'm going to nyc for an antique show in April, will have to check some of these out!

lala646

Brilliant_Rock

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh, let me know if you want to meet up at all while you're in the city! :)

My favorite place in the DD is Eric Originals & Antiques. I also think Israel Rose would be worth visiting, but they do require an appointment.

Does anyone know if Alex Park still has a physical booth? He used to have a booth in 37 W. 47th, but he's definitely not in the same booth anymore.

I believe he has the same booth for a while, i have gone 3 times to his booth in the last 2 years, last time was October though, not sure if he moved since then.

I just walk up and down 47th and look in all the windows, one of my favorite things to do!

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
I believe he has the same booth for a while, i have gone 3 times to his booth in the last 2 years, last time was October though, not sure if he moved since then.

I just walk up and down 47th and look in all the windows, one of my favorite things to do!

My repair guy is in the same building, and I look for Alex whenever I'm there, but haven't seen him in ages. I assumed they moved, but maybe I just have bad timing. :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results