shape
carat
color
clarity

antiqueengagementrings.com, experiences?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
you can do a search here, there are a few threads about them. I think demelza bought a ring and sent it back b/c she wasn''t completely satified with the quality but of few others have been happy with their peices. I also belive Mark T at engagement rings direct carries many of the same repro settings so you might check out his site too.

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
My e-ring came from them. I can't say anything towards the quality of their repos as mine is an original, but it's just as gorgeous and sparkly as they said! I don't know about their modern round brilliants, but their old european cuts are lovely! I am very very happy with the beauty of my ring and my fi was very happy with the price!

Customer service is pretty good, and the people seem very nice. They were very good at getting the ring to him quickly even though it was just before their vacation. They also left the ring up so I wouldn't know which exact one he'd bought! The only complaint he had was that they double charged his credit card. They fixed it right away but it was still a problem for him.

35.gif

ETA: We seriously could not have gotten such a nice diamond in such a beautiful platnium setting anywhere else for that price. We could have afforded a nice diamond in a cheap setting, or an itsy diamond in a nice setting. I really wanted both, a beauftiful setting with a diamond over .5 carat, so I'm very grateful to AER.com!

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
I live in NYC so, when it came time for ring shopping my fiance and I droppedy by their booth to check a particular ring I saw on their website. Leigh is very nice and helpful, however, the quality is very poor in my eyes. The edges were rough and you could easily tell they were repros. Afterwards, we walked over to Michael C. Fina down the street couldn''t believe the difference in quality - needless to say we ended buying my ring there instead.

anne_h

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I got my cushion diamond from Mark T (at engagementringsdirect.com (ERD)), and my setting from Leigh at antiqueengagementrings.com

I do agree the quality of the finishing on my setting (platinum) is a little less than desired; however, the quality of the melee diamonds was very good. IMO, his prices are some of the lowest I could find (which was a concern at the time). So overall, I feel I got what I paid for and saved a little (but traded a little on quality also). On another note, Leigh seems extremely busy and was difficult to reach by email and phone. But he was very nice in person. So was his assistant (Stephanie?).

Anne

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results