shape
carat
color
clarity

Antique trilogy ring

RRfromR

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all, I have a 3 stone European cut that's 1.2 ct and I'm looking to upgrade to something bigger. Holy moly, those are coming with a huge premium, at least in my opinion. Am I better off patiently shopping for stones separately and trying to match them? My ideal would be a 1 ct center with two smaller, graduated sides.
This is my current one

20231102_162410.jpg 20231102_162348.jpg 20231103_120038.jpg

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
such a pretty trilogy ring -- I adore large culets!

yes, I've also noticed prices seeming higher now ... but unless you've been looking for a while already, it may make sense to really comb the websites for the next 3-4 months looking for a higher carat weight old-cut trilogy ring that appeals to you and fits within your budget ... it could well end up being more expensive to buy the center and the sides separately and then still have to have the setting made

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
What’s your target budget?

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I think that budget is probably too low for a 1 ct center, unleess you want more of a side stone accent feel, versus three stone. I found this:

It's in budget, but it's not an M. I have owned most colors of diamonds from colorless to end of alphabet light yellow. I would say based on the on video, it's at least o-p and possibly down to q-r. The static picture doesn't help. At least it's a good return policy.

Here's a 1.03 M, no report though and about $1900.

Ivy and Rose has some of the more reasonable prices. I think the budget is a tough ask.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results