shape
carat
color
clarity

Antique pear diamond

MrsKissel9623

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hello guys. Can anyone give me some ideas where I can purchase an antique pear diamond between 1-1.25 carat. Also, do they make them from lab diamonds? I rather stay with a lab if that’s even possible.

Thank you!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium

elizat

Ideal_Rock
They are a bit hard to find. The Miami jewelry show is coming up. Erica at LAD usually goes. I would ask if she can look for one in your budget and specs.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Why would you like lab diamonds?
If it’s for the cost I understand
If it’s for ethical reasons, one could make the argument using a true antique has less impact on the environment than creating a new diamond- even if it’s a lab diamond.

MrsKissel9623

Rough_Rock
Trade
Thank you for all the suggestions. I was looking for a lab so it would be cheaper:lol:. I think my best bet is to be patient and possibly get a mossy for now. Just not a fan that it’s not very diamond like but right now I’m not even wearing the ring so it’s something, right?

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I would think an antique style pear lab diamond might be a hard find. Jonathan at August Vintage has been getting in a lot of lab grown stones. You could ask if he may have anything that may look antique.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results