shape
carat
color
clarity

Antique Moval Engagement Ring!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really beautiful! I love the larger band you have with it too. It amps up the gorgeous!

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
@Morenita21 I just have to ask if you feel it is difficult to keep the stones in your setting clean or if it catches on a lot things at all? It is gorgeous!!!

Morenita21

Brilliant_Rock
@Morenita21 I just have to ask if you feel it is difficult to keep the stones in your setting clean or if it catches on a lot things at all? It is gorgeous!!!

@stepcutnut not at all! I barely clean it. It’s always super shiny. As far as catching onto clothes, no. Unless there’s a loose fiber on my shirt, but that’s with any ring with prongs. Are you thinking of a similar style?

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
@Morenita21 Hi-I am honestly at a stand still with the setting design for my moval right now. I keep going back to just putting her in a solitaire until I decide so I can wear her! I am however loving designs by Lauren Adriana at the moment, her pave/bead setting made me think of your lovely ring!!!
So glad to hear yours is easy to wear and take care of :)

Morenita21

Brilliant_Rock
@Morenita21 Hi-I am honestly at a stand still with the setting design for my moval right now. I keep going back to just putting her in a solitaire until I decide so I can wear her! I am however loving designs by Lauren Adriana at the moment, her pave/bead setting made me think of your lovely ring!!!
So glad to hear yours is easy to wear and take care of :)

Have you decided if you want to set her north south or East west?

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
@Morenita21 I am going to set her N-S, I have been wearing my E-W set EC ring lately and I love her, but N-S definitely looks better on my hand and will give me more finger real estate to play with the setting :)

Morenita21

Brilliant_Rock
@Morenita21 I am going to set her N-S, I have been wearing my E-W set EC ring lately and I love her, but N-S definitely looks better on my hand and will give me more finger real estate to play with the setting :)

Do you have a photo of the ring you like from Lauren Adriana?

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
@Morenita21 it will likely be a conglomeration of her different pieces. Prong set moval-tiny claws(8-12), I’m liking the idea of multi-colored and mixed size diamond melee pave/bead set in a puffy/pillowy hidden halo that maybe tapers into the band.

Morenita21

Brilliant_Rock
@Morenita21 it will likely be a conglomeration of her different pieces. Prong set moval-tiny claws(8-12), I’m liking the idea of multi-colored and mixed size diamond melee pave/bead set in a puffy/pillowy hidden halo that maybe tapers into the band.

Sounds gorgeous!!

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
You and Alex nailed it - that stone is morvelous :) glad it went to a PS’er!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results