shape
carat
color
clarity

ANTIQUE JEWELRY MALL-Anyone heard of it and ? on ruby quality for that company

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

UkneekFreak

Rough_Rock
Hello :)
My fiance and I are thinking of purchasing an engagement ring (the first one came back damaged from being resized and we are still waiting for a resolution). I would love to have an antique or replica of one, and recently stumbled upon the website for Antique Jewelry Mall. The company received a good rating from the Better Business Bureau. Has anyone ever had any experience buying from them? What was it like? Please let me know. We would really feel sad if we had more problems buying another ring. So, thanks in advance for all your help. :)
P.S. Sorry for posting more than once. I wasn''t sure which forum would be appropriate for this topic.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Have you thought about maybe buying a setting from them or maybe www.antiqueengagementrings.com
and then getting your stone?

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
http://antiqueengagementrings.com/shopping/shopdisplayproducts.asp?page=5
What about something like this art deco rplica on page 5 but with a red stone instead of yellow.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I for got to add that www.gemcal.com has some nice red spinel.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results