shape
carat
color
clarity

Antique/Estate Jewelers near Boston

gunrocksouth

Rough_Rock
Hello! I'm looking for any "PS Recommended" estate/antique jewelry stores in and around Boston, MA. I'm particularly interested in a good ring selection and fair pricing. Bonus is they have a reputation for repair work on antique pieces. Thank you!

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Shreve, Crump, & Low in the Back Bay has amazing stuff! Tons of old Deco colored-stone stuff and quite faithful modern interpretations. It's one of the most PS-worthy shops I've visited.

They had a Mother's Day sale so maybe they do this periodically.

Staff were friendly, knowledgeable, and low-pressure.

Much of their inventory is visible online.

Being in the Back Bay, they are not a bargain but I felt that their pricing was pretty competitive and even tempting. If I had more time, I might have taken the plunge. There are still some things I think about a month or two later...

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Long's downtown has some estate pieces. Maybe two cabinets full. You may be able to bargain a bit on prices. It is not a discount store though. You can also see their estate pieces on their website. I think the site shows pieces from all of their stores but I think if you were interested in something they'd bring it in to whichever store was most convenient. E.B. Horn downtown also has some vintage/estate pieces. They will bargain a bit too.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results