shape
carat
color
clarity

Antique Diamond Brooch to Cuff Conversion by DK!

imitcan

Shiny_Rock
I think these would make fantastic conversions! I believe it's more of a risk to curve a brooch when there are a lot of stones because the pressure when heating up/curving could possibly pop the stones out. Since the stones on both of these are at the center, I don't think there should be an issue! Please keep us updated if you decide to move forward!! Another option would be to still curve the brooch but add a chain instead of a cuff - it would be less costly too.

Maybe one of each? Thank you for the idea. I will certainly keep everyone posted when we move forward on this project.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is sooo cool! I want :love:

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh that is fabulous!!!

And we seriously need to start a thread of @Niel’s awesome ebay finds! She has s gift!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh that is fabulous!!!

And we seriously need to start a thread of @Niel’s awesome ebay finds! She has s gift!
Lol please don’t do this

sjroberts

Shiny_Rock
This is so beautiful! And a way to enjoy the piece more than wearing it as a brooch. I mean I love a brooch but don’t find them very practical in my life. This is a wonderful idea! And it looks lovely on you.

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
this is such a gorgeous piece!! I recently purchased a preloved bangle that was also a brooch conversion done by DK.

@ac117 if your still active here, I'm so curious to know how this has held up. Or if anyone else has a vintgae brooch to conversion bangle that they wear who can chime in that would be so great. Did you wear it often or only special occasions? Because of its age, I'm tempted to baby the piece but I like it so much that I'd love to wear it 24/7. Any and all advice/experience appreciated!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@JV36912 Your new acquisition is gorgeous and happy anniversary! I remember ogling it when it popped up on preloved :kiss2: . Admittedly I haven’t worn mine in a while! I used to wear it quite often but then I had a baby and then covid happened so I wasn’t wearing much of my jewelry working from home. But I do still love it when I take it out for a spin! Jewelry is meant to be enjoyed so I encourage you to wear your new beauty!!

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
@JV36912 Your new acquisition is gorgeous and happy anniversary! I remember ogling it when it popped up on preloved :kiss2: . Admittedly I haven’t worn mine in a while! I used to wear it quite often but then I had a baby and then covid happened so I wasn’t wearing much of my jewelry working from home. But I do still love it when I take it out for a spin! Jewelry is meant to be enjoyed so I encourage you to wear your new beauty!!

Thank you so much @ac117!! So appreciate your feedback and glad your beauty has held up and still gets wear. Thanks also for the encouragement. You're so right!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results