shape
carat
color
clarity

Antique Cut Diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jlotz

Rough_Rock
I am looking for an antique cut diamond (old mine, old european, or cushion cut) in the 5-6 carat range. I am not as concerned about color and clarity, though I do not want a stone with any visible black inclusions. Up to M color and I1 clarity would be acceptable. I want to know what I could expect to pay for such a stone and the potential sources for such a stone. Any information would be appreciated.

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Contact someone at www.gemappraisers.com as they specialize in this area. David Atlas is on vacation right now, but I'm sure someone on his staff can help you.

diamondbroker

Rough_Rock
That stone should cost less than 3000.00 per carat.

Brian

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I'm not on vacation....None are even planned.

I leave early from my downtown Philadelphia office each day as a new appraisal business I am a partner in is being formed and created. The new business is:

Diamond and Gem Laboratories of America.

D. Atlas & CO,., Inc. specializes in Old Cut diamonds although we sell only to the jewelry trade. Questions can be answered for anyone as I believe in sharing information.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results