shape
carat
color
clarity

Another Wolf jewelry case sale

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Ok I ordered the rose quartz large that comes with travel case and the blossom safe deposit box! These are gorgeous - thank you pintobean :dance:

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for posting, I got myself a small travel case which I'll use for day to day since my collection is small. For now. :lol:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I still cannot believe Wolf is dead.

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
Mother’s Day code is MOM50 on Wolf’s website
It looks like 50% off almost everything

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! I looked ALL over that website yesterday looking for it and it doesn't come up for me. The only way I can see it NOW that I know the name, other than your link, is if I type in the word Heritage. That's really weird. I wonder how many more things I can't see because they're not linked normally....

babs23r

Brilliant_Rock
That's the one I got. Disappointed in that there isn't any compartments for earrings!

Miss_LK

Rough_Rock
If any of you get emails about sales and see one, would you mind posting here if you think of it? I signed up for their mailing list, twice, but received no confirmation of subscribing, so I am worried it didn't work.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m also awaiting another sale, as I need another safety deposit box case.

Miss_LK

Rough_Rock
Maybe there will be a labor day sale. =)2

Miss_LK

Rough_Rock
I checked out the website again today, and they've changed it. I could finally make an account and actually subscribe to receive emails from them! So hopefully they'll be sending notification of a labor day sale soon. :dance:

Miss_LK

Rough_Rock
So, I didn't get an email, but Instagram had an ad for me advertising 40% off wolf products for labor day using the code LABORDAY40

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So, I didn't get an email, but Instagram had an ad for me advertising 40% off wolf products for labor day using the code LABORDAY40

Thank you!!

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PintoBean, thank you SO much for posting this! I got a gorgeous, gorgeous midnight-blue velvet case with Swiss embroidery. This is one of my favorite fabrics ever. (I would kill for a blazer in a design like this). I'm going to put this case on its end, like in the photo, and display it in one of the compartments of my desk hutch. It's quite large at 8 x 4.5 inches. Paid $52, down from $169! Thank you SO much!

Wolf.JPG

Last edited:

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just bought this one too, $42 from $109, 4 inches diameter.

wolf2.JPG

Attachments

• wolf2.JPG
    wolf2.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I considered these three, but the two large boxes would be put away out of sight as I have nowhere appropriate to display them. Also, I'm paranoid about burglars being able to walk off with a large amount of jewelry. The folio travel case is also lovely, but it's large - 10 inches long by 7 tall - and I cannot imagine taking that much jewelry with me if I travel. Also couldn't think how to display it. (The delicious midnight-blue velvet and flowers just can't be put away. It would be a sin!) I think the round and the oblong will look nice in my desk hutch, and the round is the perfect size for a weekend away (4 inches diameter.) Thanks again, Pinto!

Eye candy of this beautiful fabric: (I know it looks black, but it's midnight-blue):

wolf4.JPG

wolf5.JPG

wolf3.JPG

Last edited:

Miss_LK

Rough_Rock
Another sale going on! 70% off on select items. Code is SUNNY

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another sale going on! 70% off on select items. Code is SUNNY

70% wow! i still love my box and i almost always have buyer's remorse about anything that's not a necessity.

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock
I missed it? DANG IT!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results