Queenie60

Thank you for sharing this information!

LaylaR

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Yay! Thanks for sharing.

babs23r

Brilliant_Rock
I just bought the ice blue leather medium leather box, and just read that there was a problem with the ring holders touching the mirror...... WHAAAA!!!!!

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
there's another 50% off sale today, code: thatsawrap

ETA: i bought the med Chloe last week and it's lovely but I was surprised how little fits in it if you want to space things out...though i don't want a bigger one, the box itself is pretty big. may need another ring roll inset. did not have a problem with rings hitting the mirror (size 7).

babs23r

Brilliant_Rock
:appl:I wrote an email to them today, and they replied back that my jewelry box will be arriving in 2 days!!!!!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
there's another 50% off sale today, code: thatsawrap

ETA: i bought the med Chloe last week and it's lovely but I was surprised how little fits in it if you want to space things out...though i don't want a bigger one, the box itself is pretty big. may need another ring roll inset. did not have a problem with rings hitting the mirror (size 7).

I just applied the code and it says it's not valid. Has it expired already?

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just applied the code and it says it's not valid. Has it expired already?

it was until EoD, i'm not sure what time zone they count that in. bummer. i'm sure there will be another one in a few months tho!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
it was until EoD, i'm not sure what time zone they count that in. bummer. i'm sure there will be another one in a few months tho!

Ah, ok, thanks. Too bad for me. I was totally out of the time zone.

How do I get notified of another offer?

I like their boxes, but they are quite pricey without the discount.

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
agreed, esp in the larger sizes...

https://www.wolf1834.com/ there is a "join mailing list" link bottom right of their homepage, that is how i found out about today but oddly enough i did not get the black friday email, someone here kindly posted it. :mrgreen2:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
agreed, esp in the larger sizes...

https://www.wolf1834.com/ there is a "join mailing list" link bottom right of their homepage, that is how i found out about today but oddly enough i did not get the black friday email, someone here kindly posted it. :mrgreen2:

Ah, fabulous. Just done it. Thank you.:)

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just received email saying today is last day to save 50% with code THATSAWRAP.

babs23r

Brilliant_Rock
Received my Wolf London collection jewelry box last night, and true to the reviews, my rings hit the mirror.
I also didn't realize that there weren't any earring compartments. Great for necklaces, though.
It is a nice box, heavy, and seems to be made well.
Now I need a place for my zillion pairs of earrings!!!!:wall:

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
FYI there is a Valentine's Day sale - 50% off
code: LOOKOFLOVE

MomInstyle

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the code. I have been eyeing the Sophia and Chloe for awhile now.

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
NP! I bought myself a medium Chloe a while back and while it is beautiful and well made, I was surprised how little fits into it fwiw. Still glad I have it though.

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
NP! I bought myself a medium Chloe a while back and while it is beautiful and well made, I was surprised how little fits into it fwiw. Still glad I have it though.

Hmmm interesting. I’m eyeballing the Caroline and wondering the same too now! I feel dumb buying a large but maybe that’s the best way to go?

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i don't know! maybe someone here has a large and can chime in. when i got mine i thought maybe i should have sized up, but when i compared the photos it didn't look like the large had *that* much more room and it's a lot more expensive. maybe my expectations are off or i'm bad at stowing jewelry...it just feels like to give each piece enough space you can't fit a whole lot inside.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone!
If you happen to see a Wolf sale would you post it?
I just saw their Palermo safe deposit box box in rose gold and I would love to make it mine!
Thanks!!!:wavey:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh!! I think the one I want is on sale.. the safety deposit box size.
Thanks so much PintoBean!!!:wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results