shape
carat
color
clarity

Another setting question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shiftworker

Rough_Rock
I admit I am eager to get going with this ring selection. Although my wife has found some settings she thinks she would like on the internet, we would like to see some in person to get a better feel for it. Vatche makes some nice choices. So does Verragio, but although I haven''t seen their prices, I get the feeling they are high. If I read correctly, WF does not handle Vatche. However, Whiteflash has some of their own that are very interesting. In general, wouldn''t we be better off buying everything from the same place, so long as she is happy with it? It seems that getting everything together would reduce problems with warranties, each one trying to blame the other in the event of a problem. Have people out there liked their WF settings? Are they good quality?
34.gif

Again, we are open to suggestions and comments.

shiftworker

Rough_Rock
Also, what about Stuller?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Where do you live? I would go to a high end jewlery store or call some jewlery stores to see what they carry so you get an idea. Most people who get rings from White Flash love them. Ask Lesley with WF to take a picture of some people with rings on. I hope that helps.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you are buying a WF stone, I''d highly encourage you to buy of of their settings. They have a nice selection and great quality, and plus, you don''t have to worry about insuring a loose stone while it is being set somewhere else. They also make custom settings if they don''t have exactly what you want. Many people here have rings from WF and are pleased. Do a search...there should be hundreds!

shiftworker

Rough_Rock
I live in Houston, so I could make an appointment with WF I believe, and actually see them in person.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Yes, if I were going with WF, I would have the setting done by them. Their quality is top notch. I love my setting from them.

shay

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/1/2007 10:43:22 AM
Author: shiftworker
I live in Houston, so I could make an appointment with WF I believe, and actually see them in person.
They don''t exactly have a jewelry store. I know people do at times set an appointment to go see diamonds. But you''d have to ask them if they have settings that can be viewed.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results