shape
carat
color
clarity

Another satisfied customer

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bfready

Rough_Rock
Having successfully proposed, I feel that I have to give a few testimonials from my experience:

1. Whiteflash and their sales staff: Katie was terrific and showed a lot of patience with somebody wanting the best while working on a tight budget.
2. Jim O''Bryant from Gem Appraisal Lab in Maumee, OH: Jim is an independent AGS appraiser who arranged his schedule to accept delivery of my new WF ACA diamond and appraised within minutes of receipt. Jim was more than happy to take the diamond to FedEx and ship to...
3. Mark Morrell: Mark is everything I''d heard and more. I wasn''t doing "custom" work with him, as I wanted a Flame ring, but Mark didn''t hesitate to take time out to answer all my questions and make the minor changed to the design that I requested.

Finally, I can''t say thank you enough to all the PSers in helping me get exactly what I wanted in an ering without falling for any phoney sales pitches or appraisial lies. I''m the first in my group of college friends to go through this process, and I''ve already told them that when it''s time for them to go diamond shopping, come to me and go to you guys first. What a great resource.

bfready

Rough_Rock
Pic 1

Brian_Furniss_Flame_.761ct_Sz6.5004s.JPG

bfready

Rough_Rock

Brian_Furniss_Flame_.761ct_Sz6.5011s.JPG

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful. what is the ring size and diamond weight?

bfready

Rough_Rock
Ring is 6.5 Diamond is .76

All you guys around here with your big city diamonds made me feel like this is small, but I didn''t realize how big it is by Ohio standards.
9.gif

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/18/2007 11:25:32 PM
Author: bfready

All you guys around here with your big city diamonds made me feel like this is small, but I didn''t realize how big it is by Ohio standards.
9.gif
It''s funny you say that...I live in Colorado and it''s probably similar. Hanging out around here, I started to think that all women my age were walking around with 2-3 ct rocks on their fingers. Turns out "normal" by my local standards is more like .5-1 ct!

What a beautiful ring, btw!!! I absolutely love that setting, and the diamond looks super sparkly!
36.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! And that ring is gorgeous! I''m sure that ACA sparkles like crazy and the setting is great!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/18/2007 11:25:32 PM

All you guys around here with your big city diamonds made me feel like this is small, but I didn't realize how big it is by Ohio standards.
9.gif

No! It's a great size. In the Midwest it's positively huge. Not to mention the fact that most diamonds walking around here are poorly cut and don't sparkle like ours! I just got engaged a few weeks ago with a .81 cushion (so probably roughly the same size as your round face up give or take) and I cannot tell you how many compliments I have gotten on it, and many to the tune of "that's some major bling!". It's all about perspective and for the diamond perspective I am very happy to live in the Midwest!
2.gif

AND the ring and stone are GORGEOUS!!! You did a fantastic job. Who could say no to that???

bfready

Rough_Rock
Before I found PS, I knew I wanted to get her the best platinum solitaire I could in the .75 ct range. Not knowing any better I thought I''d buy from Tiffany. Thank heaven for Google and PS. I got an AGS 000 diamond in a Mark Morrell setting for about 60% of what I''d have to pay Tiffany for anything close to that. I''m sure I got better quality in both the diamond and the setting than if I''d gone with T&Co.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/19/2007 12:16:09 AM
Before I found PS, I knew I wanted to get her the best platinum solitaire I could in the .75 ct range. Not knowing any better I thought I''d buy from Tiffany. Thank heaven for Google and PS. I got an AGS 000 diamond in a Mark Morrell setting for about 60% of what I''d have to pay Tiffany for anything close to that. I''m sure I got better quality in both the diamond and the setting than if I''d gone with T&Co.

Well I love a nice T&Co ering, they''re gorgeous.

But yours is gorgeous, unique, AND was a great deal!!!

You should be very proud. Many guys would have just stopped off at Jared''s and called it a day.
2.gif

Molly1024

Shiny_Rock
I also wear a 6.5 and am from Ohio- my stone is .86 which is bigger than most people I know. I''m not bragging, but the general population isn''t as educated as pricescopers are, so we can have smaller but sparklier diamonds
1.gif

And congratulations- that ring is gorgeous!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay!! Always nice to hear a happy ending!!! What a gorgeous ring, congratulations on your engagement!

bfready

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/19/2007 12:18:57 AM
Author: neatfreak

You should be very proud. Many guys would have just stopped off at Jared''s and called it a day.
2.gif

After I had read my books, been on here for awhile, and narrowed down my stone choices, I did in fact stop at Jared to see what that experience is like. My time was wasted... I needed a good laugh.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratualtions!

Your ring is just stunning.
36.gif
Nobody does it like MM.

And also being from the midwest, I too can attest to the size being a good one.
2.gif

(imagine what my friends thought of my 1.4 upgrade from a .30ish original)
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results