shape
carat
color
clarity

Another Rolling Ring...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just ordered mine in white gold, yay!
2.gif

ottawaexpat1

Rough_Rock
Can''t wait to see it Monarch - I bet it will be just fab!

ZoeFL

Rough_Rock
Oh that''s such a fun ring to wear!
5.gif

I remembered trying it at Cartier in Hilton, then found the same rolling rings down another jewelry store for SGD 500! (USD 350) They even have the tri color rolling bangle too!
6.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Connie, I actually made the decision between tri and all WG on my lunch break today...DH and I looked at the rollingring.com site and your pics this weekend and he was trying to help me decide (I think he may have been a litttttlllee on the bored side about it, hee hee), but I still couldn''t make up my mind. Then today I was sitting outside in the sun and looking down at my left hand with plat. rings, stainless watch, and sterling bracelet, and decided that all white gold on my left hand would be less visually confusing to ME, since I am the one who''ll be looking at my hands most...plus with all those different white metals going on already, why throw in yellow and rose gold, plus I don''t own any white gold pieces for my hands, so decision made. I could almost see it there on my finger, and it looked great in my mind finally, so as soon as I went back to work I ordered the wg one! I have to tell you, though, your fantastic hand shots really sealed the deal for me on this ring...it''s the first RHR I''ve seen since I started frequenting PS that I''ve really fallen in love with (within my budget, of course, lol!) Thanks again for sharing your experience!
35.gif

ottawaexpat1

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/5/2007 9:32:06 PM
Author: monarch64
Connie, I actually made the decision between tri and all WG on my lunch break today...DH and I looked at the rollingring.com site and your pics this weekend and he was trying to help me decide (I think he may have been a litttttlllee on the bored side about it, hee hee), but I still couldn''t make up my mind. Then today I was sitting outside in the sun and looking down at my left hand with plat. rings, stainless watch, and sterling bracelet, and decided that all white gold on my left hand would be less visually confusing to ME, since I am the one who''ll be looking at my hands most...plus with all those different white metals going on already, why throw in yellow and rose gold, plus I don''t own any white gold pieces for my hands, so decision made. I could almost see it there on my finger, and it looked great in my mind finally, so as soon as I went back to work I ordered the wg one! I have to tell you, though, your fantastic hand shots really sealed the deal for me on this ring...it''s the first RHR I''ve seen since I started frequenting PS that I''ve really fallen in love with (within my budget, of course, lol!) Thanks again for sharing your experience!
35.gif
Glad I could help Monarch - this site is soooo darn addictive! My husband thinks I''m nuts....

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It has only taken my DH about a year and a half to come to terms with the fact that I''m never going to recover from either my PS or jewelry addictions...hee hee. Yours will come around sooner or later!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results