shape
carat
color
clarity

Another question about favors

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
So I''m having a small wedding, only about 50 people, and everyone is traveling/staying at a hotel. FI and I decided to to OOT bags for them. I thought doing favors on top of OOT bags was a little over the top and unneeded, but I''ve had several people comment about me not having them. I know they''re not required, but I''m feeling like now I should have them. I just don''t know what sort of favors I''d do. I''m leaning towards chocolate or tea-related favors.

What are your thoughts? Are they necessary? If so, what favors should I do? I''m getting married/having my reception at an art gallery/restaurant so I want them to be somewhat unique and interesting if I do them. Budget is around $100.

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Can you bake? What about baking cookies or biscotti or something? $100 should more than cover supplies and packaging.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results