shape
carat
color
clarity

Another project idea

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL today is project day!

I purchased two green tourmalines off of ebay earlier this year with the intent of having one set into a ring for my mother and another for myself. It turns out Mom doesn''t care for ovals, so now I''m shopping for a new stone for her. She wants me to use the stones I bought for something for myself. I found a setting for a ring that I like a lot, it''s a split shank setting with pave, very delicate and pretty. I''d set the tourm E/W in it. But that leaves the second stone an orphan
7.gif
I''m not really a pendant wearer, so I don''t know what I''d do with it.

Mom thought I should have earrings made. The stones are 1.5 and 2.0 ct respectively, but the 2ct stone is deeper and faces up the same as the other. I think they''re both 6 x 9...

HHgreen tourm 1.JPG

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know they have windows, I didn't know about windows when I bought them. I got them both for under $20 including shipping!

So if I had earrings made, I'd probably do lever backs of some sort. I'm not really a post wearer. I'd love any and all ideas for these stones (earring ideas or otherwise).

Budget is under $200.

HHgreen tourm 2.JPG

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hello??? Beuller? Beuller??

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
How about jackets? Widget had an old thread about the finer points of designing jackets. Sorry your mom didn't want the other stone, it was very sweet of you to get it for her.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results