shape
carat
color
clarity

another pair of inspiration-al earrings on the way...!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jellycat

Rough_Rock
so after i''ve been longing for a pair of dangly diamond earrings, along came alj with her gorgeous pair! so i finally got a pair of .70 ct each inspiration-al earrings! they were really pretty, but had prong issues, so i was going to send them back to fix. well, i happened to take a peek at their diamond inventory and saw a pair of .75 each diamonds that i thought would be just lovely! hey, every little bit helps, right? :) i spoke with Lesley and she was so wonderful about it and agreed to swap out the diamonds for the larger ones.. yay! and the best part is that the .75s are less expensive! so i sent back the earrings and they''re going to swap out the diamonds and fix the prong issue. Lesley at WF was so great and accomodating!

I can''t wait to get them back. I know the size difference isn''t big by any means, but I think i will be able to tell.

when i get the earrings back, i''ll be sure to post some pics!

My fi is also working with WF on a wedding gift..i''m so excited to see how that turns out too!
36.gif

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
how exciting, jellycat! can''t wait to see pics!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How fabulous will those look!!!!! I adore those Inspiration - Al earrings, not only because they are such a droolworthy design, but also because of the lady herself!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Can''t wait to see ''em!
3.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They sound fantastic! Can''t wait to see them when they are done.
36.gif
36.gif

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2008 1:36:21 PM
Author: Lorelei
How fabulous will those look!!!!! I adore those Inspiration - Al earrings, not only because they are such a droolworthy design, but also because of the lady herself!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Can''t wait to see ''em!
3.gif
Awwwwwwwww..........you guys are making me blush! LOL

Jelly, I''m SO delighted to see that you''re getting them too! WOO-HOO! There are several gals who''ve chosen them, and I''m flattered to know that so many like the design and thrilled to see something NEW that everyone loves.

Diamonds are just SO sparkly that it seems criminal to ''fix'' them onto a wire where they can''t move and catch the light.

I think you''ll be thrilled with those .75 stones (I noticed those recently, too!), and the size is just swoonable.

YAY - can''t wait to see pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results